The summer heat is still lingering in the Indianapolis area. So what should you be doing to keep your car performing at a high level? The service team at Pearson Ford can help you:
- Check your battery- extreme heat is damaging, if not more damaging, than extreme cold.
- Check your wipers- heavy heat can wear down the wipers; wipers that smear your windshield are ineffective!
- Check your air filters- with the recent drought, dust is a concern. Checking and replacing your air filter every 15,000 miles is crucial.
- Check your air conditioner- Pearson Ford service technicians can repair leaks in your air conditioning unit, as well as add needed fluids, such as refrigerant.
- Check your tires- check with your car's manufacturer. Are you within the recommended pressure zone?
For even more trips, especially before traveling, click here for more tips from Ford Social.
Want to schedule an appointment online? Click here to make your appointment. Pearson Ford service is open from 7am-6pm, Monday thru Friday.
If you have any questions, please contact Randy Bennett, Service Manager at Pearson Ford. He can be reached at 317-733-6007 or email@example.comSource: http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?cid=1238506398209&pagename=Owner%2FPage%2FArticleDetail&recid=1251387049635&parentheadlineimageid=1233677327701&parentrightrecid=1238506413818&print=true